Old November 14th 04, 06:11 PM
linda

James C. Reeves wrote:
> "linda" > wrote in message
> |
> | TO ALL:
> | Homosexuality is an accepted lifestyle nowadays with a proven biological
> | causation. For too long homosexuality has been considered a form of
> | "deviant sexual behavior". Those making these accusations should examine
> | the history books and the psychological research. Throughout our history
> | going all the way back to ancient Greece, homosexual relationships have
> | existed. The term "lesbian" comes from a Greek island called "Lesbos"
> | where many such couples lived. An overwhelming amount of research has
> | been done showing that homosexuality has a biological causation; not yet
> | determined a genetic one, biological one. The easiest way to think of it
> | is as a hormonal switch that gets thrown one way or the other. And if
> | you think about it, it makes logical sense. Consider many gays and
> | lesbians you've seen. NOT ALWAYS, but at times, secondary sexual
> | characteristics resemble the opposite sex. In other words, homosexual
> | males may have softer voices. Lesbians may have strong cheekbones and a
> | more masculine body shape. It's all affected by those hormone switches.
> | And why would someone choose to be gay. Do people analyze the
> | situation..."Let's see, I can be discriminated against, ridiculed by
> | friends and co-workers, rejected by my family, told I'm going to hell by
> | the church, subjected to beatings by gay bashers...hmmm, sign me up!"
> | Now, there will be odd cases where people experiment with different
> | types of sex, but you can't just teach people to be gay or not gay for a
> | lifetime.
>
> And history points to what primarily caused of the demise of those "great
> civilizations"?

There are many different factors; longevity (lifespans being shorter),
illness, climate changes, wars, to name a few.. however, there are many
theories, nothing that i can find that will document exact reasons. can
you find exact reasons? please send them to me. I need to have all the
info i can in order to develop my consistent belief.

lw