Old April 15th 06, 05:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default I hope Chrysler gets their "stuff" together with the new 2007 Sebrings

In article >,
"Ted Mittelstaedt" > wrote:

> Don't worry about it, I thought the new 300C with the itty bitty
> windows and the giant butt-ugly grill would flop but apparently the
> new car purchasers of today have absolutely zero taste in good
> auto styling. If the new Sebring is butt-ugly, based on what is
> selling now, they will sell a ton of them. In fact the uglier it is
> the more they will sell

Hopefully for Chrysler the new Sebring will be the same success as for
the 300, but if the change is to a different type of car than the
Sebring now is the customers will be different, as the 300 customers are
different than the LH car customers.
The turned off customers will do what the LH turned off customers did;
buy elsewhere.