Old October 31st 05, 03:32 PM
Adam

Default water in the oil

probably what happend was when the dealer replaced the engine, one of their
mechanics didnt tighten somthing to specs and it loosened and caused a head
gasket to leak. The only way water got in ur engine is if it was
intenionally put there or someone went mudding in the thing, hell I've taken
my 94 spirit through some deep ass water and never got and in my air cleaner
or oil.

lkaboutautos.com...