Old June 15th 05, 01:49 AM
tim bur

i have not seen in any posts giving a dtc for a tps issue
i have seen and replaced many a tps for a glitch in it's range causing all sorts of issues and some serious
testing with a drb and a dvom must take place
could be there is a couple of things going wrong though???
like the plug wires are shot. carbon on th valve thats causing a highway speed misfire and there was a tsb on
new valve springs for this issue and a weak battery