Old August 26th 04, 07:26 AM
fanie

It is quite possible that some of the bushes that hold the various
suspension bits in place are starting to get worn. Anywhere there is a
direct attachment to the body, there will be some sort of bush, rubber of
poly and these are not meant to last forever. If they get sufficiently
stuffed, then they transmit the road shock directly to the cabin instead of
the rubber absorbing it.

The only way to see is to jack your car up and have a good look underneath.
Sometimes you might have to remove pieces to see if the rubbers are
knackered.

Alternatively you might just tell a suspension shop to replace all the
suspension bushes when the shocks are done?

Regards
Stephen
om...