Old July 18th 05, 03:14 AM
James C. Reeves

"C.H." > wrote in message
news
> On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 13:14:02 -0400, James C. Reeves wrote:
>

>> "C.H." > wrote in message
>> news

>>> or is ABS ok after all as long as it is not from Chevy?

>> To refresh your memory...I can tolerate ABS on any car, but prefer not
>> having it. You're confusing ABS with another well know topic that I
>> actually can't tolerate. I'm beginning to worry about you Chris!
>> Keeping
>> different subjects "compartmentalized" is a tough nut for you, it
>> appears.

> On the contrary, I find it highly hilarious how you are trying to keep
> your little world of prejudices, misinformation and hatred when it is
> prodded from different directions.

Only in your mind Chris. Most of it is made up in your head (but I'm sure
you still believe it...which is fine). I do hate DRLs and auto light
controls though...that is true. But then again, I'm sure that is already
understood by everyone in this Newsgroup without you redundant comments
stating the obvious.

>>> Because unfortunately it is true.
>>>

>> Regardless if it is true or not...it doesn't answer the question. Why
>> get
>> personal and inflame people with those sorts of comments? Everyone
>> (even
>> you) have biases.. That is already understood by everyone. Pointing
>> them
>> out is redundant.

> No, it is not. Whether or not you have a bias against sausages for
> breakfast indeed is not relevant for this discussion which is why I am not
> talking about that. But an extreme bias against US-manufacturers and/or
> specifically GM is quite relevant in this discussion.

How so when that is already clear to everyone else reading through the
thread that people are commenting from the position of their preferences,
likes, dislikes, biases. There isn't a need to discuss it.