Old July 19th 05, 09:00 PM
Will Honea

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:40:15 UTC "rjmax" > wrote:

> I just ordered som Red Line MT from Summit Racing. It was the cheapest
> I could find. I haven't put it in yet but I hear and have read that it
> is really good. Here is a link to some Red Line MT-90.
>
> http://store.summitracing.com/defaul...=egnsearch.asp

Thanks, guys. I found the Redline MT90 at a local speed shop, but
couldn't remember the amount I needed and the manuals I have are no
help - I swapped the AX15 in for the old BA10/5.

Now to see how much of a mess I can make changing 2 diffs, the tranny,
the tc, and the engine all at once. The initial question was to find
out if my catch pan was big enough to keep from having the last quart
or two run all over the floor <g>.

--
Will Honea