Old January 24th 05, 05:43 PM
Steve

> Toyota didn't build market share by comressing it's offerings. Look at how
> many very different models of vehicles they sell!

By my count, its been Corolla, Celica, Camry, and Avalon for like 20
years (if you count the Cressida before the Avalon). And the Avalon is a
market disaster. Now if you count Lexus and Scion, I guess you're right.
I will also give them credit for bringing out a 2-door Camry (Solara)
even if they did make it so butt-fugly about 2 years ago that no one in
their right mind would be seen driving it. Same for the Celica.