Old June 13th 05, 12:51 AM
Matthew Russotto

In article . net>,
Dave > wrote:
>>> Yes, and it requires LESS energy than the hydrogen will create.
>>> Interesting, eh? -Dave

>> If you figured this crap out, I don't understand why you aren't a
>> multigazillionaire. I certainly would be if I had your knowledge.
>>

>Yeah, If I could figure out the problems that exist, I'd be a gazillionaire.
>
>Everybody likes to argue against hydrogen. But nobody seems to have a
>better idea.

Yeah, and maybe they'd have more energy to think it up if they didn't
keep having to shoot down the foolishness that is hydrogen.
--
Darth Tel: "You can defeat Emperor Gates. He has forseen it. Join me,
and together we will rule the Galaxy as father and son!"

Steve Chipwalker, hanging on by his fingernails: "Sure thing, Pop. Just pull
me up, give me a laptop, and we'll go axe your boss"

-- Megahertz Wars, Episode V, "Finale".