Old December 25th 04, 07:00 AM
Justice Gustine

Scott en Aztlán > wrote:

>Here it is Christmas Eve, yet this MFFY bitch doesn't seem to be in
>the Xmas Spirit:
>
>http://tinypic.com/z7a55
>
>This self-centered bimbo sat there parked next to a red curb in the
>main driveway of the shopping center, forcing everyone to go around
>her as the minivan is doing in this picture.
>
>But she wasn't the only one. This Toyota is also parked against a red
>curb, forcing all the holiday shoppers to fight their way around:
>
>http://tinypic.com/z7aiv
>
>BTW, the parking lots were completely full. It was GREAT being able to
>WALK to this shopping center instead of having to put up with all the
>MFFY drivers out there on the roads!!

I was in a line of cars at a mall, and watched as a boy about 10 years
old, was trying to walk across the lane. He was being so very cautious
and I shouted "do you need to cross", he replied yes and I told him to
go ahead. He yells out a polite thanks and darts across the lane like
a roadrunner (this is in a mall parking lot - lane not wide enough to
be called a street). At the same time a fat dude stuffed into a Sentra
4 cars back pulls out and passes to get ahead of me (dumb me, yielding
to a pedestrian). The youngster was way faster than the fatass Sentra
driver, I'm glad to say. But I'd have a tough time living with the
thought of what might have happened - on xmas eve no less.

--
"If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot 'em?"