Old August 19th 06, 08:49 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
SharkmanBMW![_2_]

Default Great Justice performed by a BMW Driver....Captured On Perpetrader's own Camera

this is so fake it is ridiculous!
set up!
what is the likelyhood the guy would get the camera and have the whole thing
on tape after.... way too suspicious, the cameraman never flinched when the
gun came out, just kept filming...

oups.com...