Old March 15th 05, 05:23 PM
Big Bill

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 19:56:14 -0800, The Real Bev
> wrote:

>Big Bill wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 22:43:18 -0800, The Real Bev
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >Arrogance (like greed) is in the mind of the wimpy observer. Each of us
>> >deeply disapproves of those who are seen to be milking the system in
>> >ways that we ourselves cannot do.

>> I think you need to read better.
>> I have a handicap plate.

>I saw that. You did something really difficult that you should be proud
>of, but you come off as a whiner. Doesn't make sense.

Whining?
What I'm saying is very easy to understand: the average motorist has
no way to determine if a person they observe for a few seconds has a
handicap that will warrant a handicap plate.
Do you disagree? If so, why?

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"