Old September 8th 06, 10:17 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
*

Default don't buy gas from exxon, or mobil

Darshshao > wrote in article

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=474746

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=553476

> http://www.automotiveforums.com

Hey, I'm down for that......

Of course, in return, I will expect you to boycott.....

Wal*Mart - and ALL purveyors of cheap, Chinese crap.

Pep Boys - and ALL retail auto parts places

McDonald's - and ALL fast food

Home Depot - and ALL "Big Box" stores

TGI Friday's - and ALL "theme" chain restaurants

Pier1 Imports - and ALL other purveyors of crap

EconoLodge - and ALL other "economy" motels where you take chances with
your life.

SouthWest Airlines - and ALL other "discount" airlines who scrimp on
maintenance

Old Navy (Dumbest commercials in existence)

Six-Flags Amusement Parks - and ALL other businesses that buy up race
tracks and "develop" them.

All Korean Car Manufacturers - self-explanatory.

If you have any problem with ANY of the above, then you will understand why
I just decided to NOT boycott Exxon/Mobil. I actually LIKE them......

......so stop being a lifestyle cop and trying to tell me how to live, what
to buy, and what to like or dislike.

I am perfectly capable of making that decision on my own, asshole!