Old April 5th 06, 07:30 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default TV Antennas on Rear Window Cause Problems ?

klara wrote:
> John S. wrote:
> > In my experience they are not quite as omnidirectional as a whip
> > antenna (or they exhibit a bit of directionality), but the difference
> > is not really not of significance. Be sure to ground the antenna
> > exactly as the manufacturer says or the signal will be highly degraded.
> >
> > Is this an aftermarket antenna?

> thanks yes it's pyle plvwan6

OK, thats the one with two sets of wires. Where do they have you
install the antennas...not the rear window I hope. It really isn't a
diversity antenna, but for $29.99 you could not expect one. Also be
sure all connections are good and that you have a solid ground.