Old March 15th 06, 04:31 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge

Default Problem With Power Outlet

I've posted a handful of messages here, and the information I've gotten has
been very helpful. Clare and others who have helped me have helped to narrow
down the problem, and we're making progress. If you're referring to the
scores of messages being posted here by people arguing about who's right and
who's wrong, I have no control over that. I have a hard time believing,
myself, all the messages posted here. But, again, I have no control over
that.

Perhaps we could start a new thread: "Fight over who was right and who was
wrong in that other thread." Then we can devote this thread to just
resolving the problem, and it probably would be really small, while the
other one would be large.

news