Old February 14th 05, 03:11 PM
veedub1967

Thanks for that. Sapphire was only available to the US market, while UK and
Asia were offered Blaupunkts and Beckers. I'm rather confused, I thought
67's in the US used Sapphire V, which had chrome buttons and chrome knobs.

As for the door knobs, were the ones I have on the site orignal? I had those
on my car when I bought them, and I managed to find another pair at a swap
meet when I was in the US for a holiday. They have a tendency to bend over
time, but I got spares!

Thanks again, and please clarify if you can..

Ken