Old April 8th 06, 09:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Default Clutch pedal

On Sat, 8 Apr 2006 13:53:16 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> wrote:

>Recently my clutch pedal started making a clicking sound when just before it
>hits the floor. Just wondering if it's something to worry about. SC-2
>2000.
>
>I can feel the click in my foot and can hear it. Started doing it all of a
>sudden. Otherwise pedal and clutch seem to be working just fine. Only
>clicks when pushing the pedal down.
>
>Jerry

Throw out bearing is reaching the end of its life cyle. The good news
is that it can get a lot worse before it has to be changed. When it
starts to make a loud grinding sound, it is time to wait not much
longe. r
The SnoMan
www.thesnoman.com