Old July 6th 05, 06:03 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Yes, I was a mechanic in the Navy until Pearl Harbor, took me
twenty two days to die.
This life, I rebuilt my first carburetor at the age four, drove
twenty five dollars cars on twenty five cents tires, which of course
needed a lot of work to get to school. Caught the hot rod bug in high
school: http://www.billhughes.com/dragster.jpg Did twenty years as an
owner/operator Chevron Dealer: http://www.billhughes.com/chevron.jpg and
burned out, and thought Sony and Will's characters had a good job seeing
the U.S.of A. So I became an independent trucker driving a million miles
with two logs. Doing normal maintenance took all my spare time, giving
me a bunch more mechanic experience, but not much fun at ten cents an
hour: http://www.billhughes.com/kenworth.jpg
I was surveyor while in the ARMY '64 to '66, and tested all the
artillery divisions and the Honest John missile in Germany:
http://www.billhughes.com/proudFcivilian.jpg
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O