Old January 13th 04, 11:24 PM
Jerry G.

You have to use the original switches. Probably putting on some dielectric
grease or the equivalent would do the job. There are also some rust
inhibitors used for electrical systems. You would have to research out
something that would be available in your area for you. Check with some of
the major electrical and automotive suppliers in your area for this type of
product.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

"alex" > wrote in message
om...
My dad has a car in Mexico with electric windows and the salt air gets
in the window switches. he's had to replace these switches several
times due to corrosion. does anyone have a better idea to solve this
problem? I was thinking maybe a marine switch that is waterproof. any
ideas or sources for parts would be great. I'm sure he'll have to
re-mount anything that isn't original, but that's fine. At least
they'll work.

thanks in advance.

please reply to (remove XXX before using this
email)