Old July 27th 04, 08:04 PM
dom

"Paul Woodsford" > wrote:
>A combination of age ( mine ), high rear window in my beloved 147 and low
>bonnets on other cars makes reversing more strenuous.
>Has anyone any experience of these audible reversing aid sensors. If so, are
>they any good and any recommendations would be much appreciated.

My 147 has a http://www.metasystem.it/car/eng/sensori_gb.htm two-sensor
one from MetaSystem, fitted, I believe, by the garage (car was ex-demonstrator).
I wouldn't be without it! (I need a front one too though, the number of
multi-story
carpark walls I've bounced off must be... 3 or 4. That's when I forget to turn
on
the sidelights which put me about a foot from the wall when the beams un-cross.)

It's got two lights on the beeper thingy on the back screen, a red one and
an amber one. One, or the other, flashes with the beep. Can I work out what
the difference is? (no, I can't - doesn't *seem* to be left side and right
side)

Anyone?

dom.