Old July 16th 05, 02:24 PM

Default '81 radio replacement, mounting, and electrical question

Is there anyone who manufactures a radio replacement for an 81 that
still looks like the original but also has a CD player component? Where
do I look online for stuff like that?

OR if I just keep the original in, where's the best place to mount a
new CD player and amp? Seems like behind the passenger seat may be the
only place that has room but I lose 3" of leg room. Other ideas?

Electrical question: my power mirrors, power antenna quit at the same
time, but it's not a fuse. I'm assuming something shorted somewhere,
but is there a common problem area to check?