Old December 5th 04, 01:11 PM
MikeG

I had the Dynomax Ultraflow on my '92 LX and thought they were a bit
quiet. A little more volume would be OK but there are some that I can
hear from two blocks away - That's what I'm trying to avoid. Besides
the neighbor concern, which is not that great, I also want to hear my
tunes on the way to work.

MG