Old August 30th 06, 03:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Art[_1_]

Default seller's ignorance

Most important.... don't take a certified or any other official check
unless you were at the bank seeing it drawn up. It could be a fake. I meet
the buyer at his bank. Have him get a check written or even consider check
because he can even stop payment on an official bank check. Get notary
stuff done at bank. Wave good bye.

oups.com...