Old August 29th 06, 10:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
[email protected]

Default seller's ignorance

When selling my '93 Honda Accord is it to both parties advantage to go
to the DMV together to transfer title and finalize the deal
(California)? Someone wanted to buy the car off me last night after
driving it around the block. He had the money but I didn't feel
comfortable with his haste. I have a feeling something may happen to
the car before he gets around to going to the DMV and it may be my
problem. Should I insist on going to the DMV together?