Old February 2nd 04, 01:53 AM
Elbert

I have a flowmaster on my 92k1500 and I like it. Of course its only a
350. If you like the sound on the mustang I don't know why it would
be a lot different on a v-10. Flowmasters are fairly quite at idle
but when you give it some gas it makes some noise "good". Not too
loud at Hwy speeds either.(in my view).

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 13:29:26 -0500 (EST), (Blah
Blah) wrote:

>hi i have a 1999 v10 dodge ram 4x4 an would like to put a new exhaust
>system on it. im lookin for a loud deep rumble. is it possible to get
>the kind of sound im lookin for out of a v10. ive had several people
>tell me no. right now i have true dual exhaust with v-force mufflers. i
>was told these would give me the sound i desire but wasnt even close.
>it sounds good at idle but when i get on it. its far from a deep rumble.
>my buddy has a mustange with the 40 series flow master an it sounds
>awesome. thats the sound im lookin for. any help would be greatly
>appreciated.
>
>Ron from florida

----
Elbert Clarke