Old March 29th 05, 05:21 AM
Bob G

point
>is that they were both bitch'n cars but both hand built and it's the only
>way they will be produced in this day and age. Myself I'd take a nice
>Studebaker over a factory hand built Ford at that price. Yes, I own a Ford
>but I'm not a fan of factory hand built rip-offs, Ford or otherwise.

You know they still make the Avanti.... However I think they changed
from the Camaro/firebird chassis to a FORD Mustang last year or
so......not sure .. Reason of course is the lack of new Cameros
etc... and I do not know what is now under the hood...

Fellow Corvette Club members owns a 2002 Convertible LS1 under the
hood...darn nice car ...

Bob Griffiths