Old November 5th 04, 10:43 PM
Ramone Cila

"Ted Johnson" > wrote in message
> The BMW CCA (Car Club of America) claims that they'll
> give a reward ($$$) if you buy a new or CPO BMW from
> a dealer.
>
> Older versions of this reward (as found in old 'Roundel'
> magazines) actually listed amounts (eg, $1500 for a Z3),
> but the newer ads are vague.
>
> Have any of you actually collected on this?
> It sounds too good to be true.

I have collected on this 3 times in the past 7 years. Last time was April
2004 when I received a $ 1000.00 rebate check for our 545 purchase. To my
knowledge the rebates are still at the same levels....500 for 3, 1000 for 5
and 1500 for 7, I don't know the levels for the Z or X cars, M cars follow
the same as above.

By the way the rebate isn't just for purchases, you get them if you lease as
well. And the rebate does not come from BMWCCA....it comes directly from
BMWNA. BMWCCA just administers the program, the check is cut by BMW
themselves.