Old November 9th 04, 01:27 AM
Joel Spencer

Tony Kimmell wrote:
> Typical California logic... How is a car going to pollute any less
> once it has 7500 miles on it?? There have to be some REAL geniuses
> running that state...

Indeed. Cali has boutique gas formu's, too - in NoCal the stuff is
refined literally 15 miles away, and when we lived in SoCal they were
even pumping some it right there in the basin. Still, prices are near
$.50 above everywhere else b/c of the silly laws.

> I keep hoping for the day that an earthquake causes the entire state
> to break off and float away...

I would love that. Just moved to Yuma, Arizona, and I dearly miss the
ocean!!

rgds
Joel