Old August 8th 06, 04:08 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
Tony[_1_]

Default stalling

That is the factory recommended fix and A number of people on the T44 Audi forum
have used the fix to correct the problem.

Before you take this as a solution be sure to check if your tank is one that the
lining flakes off from and see if you have crud in the bottom of the tank.

don't worry about the pump itself, the screen is in a plastic cage that
surrounds the intake. The pump itself can easily handle the crud being forced
through it.