Old June 24th 05, 08:22 PM
Jo in TO

Hey, Bill.

Yup we're still together...always will be. :-) Mostly I just lurk, as I'm
really too busy with my business to get involved in discussions, but every
now and then for some reason I just can't resist...hehe

As for Mike, he most certainly is off in the sticks. For about 6 more days,
I believe.

Jo

"L.W. (ßill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> Hi Jo,
> Hope you and steve are still an item. Haven't heard anything from
> you guys in a long time.
> I told someone Mike Romain was off four wheelin', but couldn't find
> any of his posts saying so, is he?
> God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/
>

> Jo in TO wrote:
> >
> > cool! the group is evolving...this is smacks of 'designer guys' for

Jeeps.