Old June 28th 04, 08:29 AM
Simon C

Default Early GTV: Buying Advice

Hi all

I am looking to buy a late 60's/early 70's GTV (1750 or 2000) and would
appreciate some buying advice/tips.

I am not that mechanically-minded, so would like to know what should I look
for in a car of that age and type.

I have a seen a couple on the internet starting from early GBP4000 mark to
just over GBP5000. Is this fair for a well restored version?

I know I should've attended the Alfa day to get a good look around, but I
got my June's and July's mixed up earlier in the month, so didn't make it!
Are there any other events in the pipeline?

Any advice is appreciated (apart from learning my calendar!!).

Cheers

Simon C
156 2.4JTD V1 (2002)
To reply: remove nospam. from the address