Old August 20th 06, 04:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Lee Ayrton[_1_]

Default Where's my HORN???

If we're going _there_, let me just say that I think that all car alarms
should come with shock collars. Failure of the owner to not wear the
collar would be a felony.

--

This website supports what I thought would be true, So It Must Be
(tm).” David Winsemius willingly creates an anti-motto at room