Old June 22nd 05, 12:12 AM
tricky

Just spent another hour plus going through the thread - just amazing how
fast he is working !

Yes - Jigs !

I got to weld somthing up to make sure the new frame head ends up in the
correct alignment !

Just been busy ! Moved into this house last year, 200 yr old cottage,
1/4 acre field that I am slowly turning into a garden.

Got my new bike to play with too :-) . Put a new chain/sprockets and a
trye on this week.

Just about to order the steel work started for my boat hull......

But that thread did make me want to get onto the beetle again !

Rich