Old June 14th 04, 05:23 PM
Tony H

"R.Reppy" > wrote in message
> I'm really embarassed to have to ask this, 'cause it's gonna make me look
> like such a dumb**** when it comes to cars. But here goes...
> Anybody know where the air filter is in a dodge van? I can't find it
> under the hood, and know it must need changing by now. I'd appreciate some
> guidance (preferrably without too much laughter).... R.

On my Caravan, it is located on the driver's side front. You must remove
the house and some housing stuff to get to it. It takes about a half hour
for us slow people to change the air filter (includes bathroom breaks, and
cussing because you can't find your 5/16" driver).

My van is in the shop for its 100K go through. They are replacing it for
$12, which I find reasonable since that means they will get dirty and have
to cuss at it instead of me.

Good Luck!