Old May 28th 05, 08:37 PM
Old Radios

At $100/hour labor, I could see it. If you do it yourself it will
easily take 5 hours. Also bear in mind the time for these jobs is set -
they take them right out of the book. If they can do it in less time,
it's to their advantage because they can schedule more jobs that way.
You still pay the specified labor rate at the specified time.

Mark.