Old February 10th 05, 11:09 AM
Bill Putney

Richard wrote:
> "Bill Putney" > wrote in message
>
>>Bill Putney wrote:

>>>They'd be the last sway bar bushings you would need to buy for that
>>>vehicle.

>>I spoke a few days to soon. I just discovered that my Energy Suspension
>>bushings are totally shot.
>>
>>Bill Putney

> Lifetime warranty. Do you want their phone number?

For some reasom, I missed the life time warranty on their web site. I
have their phone number - talked to them earilier this week when I found
out about the black bushins not having graphite in them. I will call
them back and get a refund. I wonder if I have to ship the old ones
back. For the little that they cost (around $14 or $16), it may not be
worth the trouble and cost of shipping.

Bill Putney
adddress with the letter 'x')