Old August 22nd 06, 11:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Ken Lyons

Default 1990 Mazda Miata without an A/C installed

"Trent" > wrote
> I just bought a 1990 Mazda Miata that the owner said came without an
> A/C installed, can anyone tell me if this is true and if so, can anyone
> point me in the right direction as to where I can pick an A/C unit up

Find someone who is prepping a Spec Miata, those crazy people rip the A/C
out of their Miatas so they can go racing. Search Miata.net classifieds for
complete A/C systems. See:
http://tinyurl.com/qr9lw
--
Ken Lyons '97 Brilliant Black/'90 Classic Red *WITH* A/C
Inside the Beltway