Old April 2nd 06, 06:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default 1998 Hatch overheat.

pars wrote:
> The radiator is clean, but most of the fins are flatten from stone
> chip. Which will require a new rad core. That's a little
> too pricy at this time. I'm willing to wait it out a bit, especially if
> it seems as if the rad is doing it's part.

understood. but if you have a little time on your hands, you can often
do a reasonable job of straightening them up with a small nail or
something similar. and it might be a good idea to look into the
protective expanded metal grille mod! i need to do that this summer
when i have a bit more time.

fwiw, this:
http://63.89.49.212/ipb/wizard.jsp?p...pe=A utomatic
unless it's a pricing error, is very affordable!