Old May 26th 05, 03:54 AM
Magnulus

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> I have. 'Round these parts, diesel is never more than $0.05 above
> premium. If the battery pack needs replacing every ten years (8 was
> the figure I last read) that's $500/year that has to be made up.
> Where's that savings, again?

Diesel where I live (Florida) is much less than premium, but a little more
than regular unleaded. Of course, the price of diesel also varies alot
more than gas. The best place for price is a truck stop, or one frequented
by fleet vehicles (there's one near here, alot of garbage trucks and vans
stop there to fuel up, that's where I go).