Old June 2nd 05, 01:39 AM
Spike

No argument. Just a note that you are lucky. They missed. I've seen
idiots in the travel lane of a 4 lane with a middle turn lane, turn
left across all the lanes to get into the grocery parking lot. Or at
an intersection where the right lane goes straight across or turns
left, and the left lane is left turn only, when the "person" in the
left turn only lane goes straight across the intersection jogs right,
cutting off the traffic that is both turning left and going straight
from the right hand lane. I think they are like squirrels along the
roadway.... they're suicidal.... and it just happened that that time
they survived.

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 19:41:19 -0400, RichA > wrote:

>For those out there who don't know this; The inset lanes
>provided for intersectional turns (the lane on the inside
>with the curved line that tells you to ENTER at that point)
>are NOT meant to be entered when you get all the way to
>the traffic light. Doing so cuts off people who are already
>in the lane who are under NO obligation to let you in.
>Two days ago some goofball blithly decided to enter the left
>lane at the last minute, and nearly hit me. You enter the lane
>where the lane opens, often over a hundred yards from the
>intersection.

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16