Old July 14th 05, 09:27 PM
\Key

"Greg" > wrote in message
> Keyman, check the hatch and door switches. if you need me
> to send you
> a wiring diagram i will. Greg

ok Greg
I will try and check them when I get it out of the shop.
I really don't know enough to deal with a wiring diagram.

do you know if this car has a security system?
most security lights I have seen have to do with a security
system.
just don't want that sucker to shut down on me one day at an
inappropriate time...

thanks
--
"Key"