Old July 22nd 05, 10:29 PM
Spike

I take it that hurc is posting more junk. Apparently, he can't answer
a question so he is attempting to pass it off for me to answer or some
such. I never claimed to know the answer in the first place, so I feel
no need to find one. I simply pointed out how even the village idiot
could find the answer. I appears hurc couldn't even do that to produce
the response to the original question posed to him. It would have been
so simple for him to do as I suggested, and make himself appear as if
he knew something. He failed miserably. That simply proves what all
know about him.

On 18 Jul 2005 17:46:37 -0700, "EADGBE" > wrote:

>On July 4, the IDIOT named "hurc ast"
>posted the problem shown below.
>
>It is now 2 WEEKS LATER and even though
>he says he knows the answer,
>HE WON'T TELL THE ANSWER TO ANYONE.
>
>Now there is only one thing to say:
>
>HURC THE JERK DOESN'T KNOW THE ANSWER AT ALL.
>
>Hurc, I've said it befo You are SUCH A RETARD.
>
>Does anyone else want to educate poor hurc?
>
>HERE IS WHAT THE IDIOT POSTED:
>
>=================================
>you just had a comeback
>lets say ya have a code that sez o2 sensor low volts
>do ya replace the sensor or check for a vacume leak?
>

>lets try you out
>you should at least have a 50% chance of getting this one
>

>code= o2 sensor not switching have a p0139 trouble code on a '96 6
>cyl....(bank 1; sensor 1
>

>rpm 710
>engine temp 180f
>engine vacume 18
>atms. pressure 28
>o2 1 .9v
>o2 2 .4v
>injector pulse 12m/s
>timing 12 deg
>engine load 5%
>iac count 12
>gear park
>regulated volts 14.2
>alt output 46 amps
>LT fuel trim -10
>ST fuel trim -15
>block learn 48
>ambient temp 85f
>a/c off
>t/c off
>tps volts 1.7
>fuel pressue 48 lbs
>

>what ya think o2 sensor or vacume leak
>come on TJ

Spike
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40
16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial
225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country,
I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it."
-JFK Inaugural Address