Old July 19th 05, 11:00 AM
Joao Eliseu

Default Brake problem on rear right wheel

When I take my beetle for a ride the brakes the work normally with no noise, but
after driving for about 10 km I begin to ear a gride noise when I brake, each time
the wheel makes one turn on the rear right wheel.
The drum was removed and found nothing and the noise disappeared for a while. Now
it is back again and the noise is higher and begins sooner as the time goes by.
I think that before I replace all the brake lines and shoes that wheel was overheated
because the brake line of that wheel was blocked. Can it be a problem on the bearings?
. That wheel is a little hotter then the other when I park the car and have more
negative camber. It doesn’t shake but I felt a small vibration this weekend at speed
of 120 Km/h

Joao