Old June 6th 04, 01:00 AM
Stirling

SS wrote:
> sounds like an Irish import I think.
>
> my 02 147 has 1 year dealer and 2 further years aftermarket warranty as its
> standard package.
> Mine was an Irish import at new so I guess that could be why..
> but you should still have some left - have you checked the documents - there
> should be a booklet for it.
>
> SS

Thanks for the quick reply,

If it was an import car should I not have been told before purchase? At
the time the dealer had lead me to believe the car was NOT an import
because I had seen a similar spec'd model at a lower price (from another
garage) and he had told me THAT car was probably an import.

If it is an import is there any way I can verify this (apart from having
no warranty)?

Thanks again,

S.