Old June 30th 06, 04:54 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Default New member, Some Q about Vanos

Such a drama queen!

I coasted my car down a mountain road from over 2500 ft elevation to just
under 1300 ft elevation in 7 miles. I had suffered a cooling system failure,
and the tow truck charged extra to come up the hill, so I coasted down. No
vac assist to the steering or brakes, and no problems.

Sheesh!

ups.com...