Old June 9th 06, 12:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default Proper oil viscosity ...

Hello,

Great input from Phil. My 98 Gd. Caravan that I have with a 3.0 liter
had valve noise, somewhat severe on cold starts when I bought it at
83,000 miles. I switched to 5W-40 sythetic oil (Shell Rotello T). It
cleared up almost all of the noise. It now has 101,000 on it, and it
hasnt gotten worse. Things are much quieter now. Dont know if this
would help, but maybe.

Take care, and good luck,

Bill