Old January 7th 06, 02:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default which radio to buy for my TJ??

My antenna was factory ounted to the top of my rig at the back above the
gate.
The only time I have trouble is when I am under an overpass, in the garage
or tucked in below high cliffs...
I would bet that the reason you are having trouble is that it's inside the
vehicle. Especially since you can get a signal when you place the antenna on
the hood.

Kate

> wrote in message
oups.com...
:I also got Sirius for Xmas. I mounted the antenna with velcro to the
: dash of my YJ. It works, but sometimes takes 5 min of "aquiring
: signal" before it works consistantly. Is that because it is inside the
: Jeep or due to my location?
:
: If mounting the antenna to the hood makes it work instantly, id be
: willing to give that a try.
:
: CTM
: