Old May 20th 05, 05:24 AM

Bob wrote:
> fbloogyudsr wrote:
> >
> > I double-dog-dare you to find any post where I wrote anything like
> > your paraphrase directly above.
> >
> > Floyd

> I said "any delay is significant so get the hell off the road" SEEMS

> be your position. If it isn't then I apologize for misinterpreting

your
> post. Fair enough?

And I'd suggest that Floyd explain his position on this point. Either
several people have misinterpreted his meaning, or his meaning has
shifted as the thread progressed.

Personally, I maintain that some traffic delays are negligible, i.e.
insignificant. Furthermore, I believe that nearly all delays of
motorists by cyclists are insignificant. Do you agree, Floyd?

- Frank Krygowski