Old July 17th 05, 12:03 AM
Dennis Wik

Default Car Show day

Went to a local car show today and had a good time. I had the only
foreign car there, period. I was located between a great looking 68
Camero and a 67 Mustang convert. Lots of muscle cars and trucks. Not
many old restored vehicles, most were street rods and 50's sleds
including two 57 mercs lowered with lake pipes and fenderskirts. One of
them had a flame job from one end to the other...really nice. Anyway,
for the first time, I had more people interrested in my Puma than all 5
shows I went to all of last year put together. I entered in a class
which grouped all 1970 to 1979 stock together and took 2nd place tophy
about $30 worth of goodies. Good day for me and mine.

href="http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4025706&a=30209382&vt=vp">Den's
1977 Puma</a>