Old December 27th 04, 11:22 PM
KENG

Was it clamped on with a Muffler clamp?
If so, is the Pipe over the Converter inlet, or is the pipe in the
Converter inlet?
If it was over the Converter inlet, then cut the inlet, the split the
inlet with a chisel and remove it, then get an exhaust pipe expander and
use it to reset the pipe diameter at the point where it was collapsed by
the clamp.
If it was inside the Converter inlet, just leave off the cut the inlet
part off, then split the inlet and peel it off.